How to order:
1. If you opt for shipping, you can purchase directly from our shop.
2. If you opt for pickup or door-to-door delivery, please follow the instructions below:
Kindly email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp to 011-5660 4715 (Amy) with the following details:
2. Email address
3. Contact phone number and delivery.
4. Order and quantity
5. Message or questions
Our items are made to order to ensure freshness. Please allow 1-3 days lead time.
We will get in touch with you the soonest possible.
*Important: Our food are not Muslim-friendly.
How to receive my order:
Pickup point: Jalan Raya Barat, Klang. Free of charge.
Door-to-door delivery: Klang (within 5km FREE), Setia Alam, Shah Alam, Subang and PJ. Delivery fee applies; from RM5-RM15 (max).
Shipping: West and East Malaysia. Shipping fee applies.
Notes on packaging:
We do our best to reduce waste as much as possible, and below are some of our initiatives. We appreciate your cooperation.
1. We encourage you to bring your own containers if you live nearby in Klang. Kindly provide us the container(s) at least 3 days in advance. The earlier the better. Rebates will be given for bringing your own containers.
2. Please bring your green bag for pick-up and door-to-door delivery (if needed). No plastic bag will be provided.
3. You can return The Food Workshop’s plastic or glass containers to us. It must be washed and not damaged. In return, rebates will be given.
4. For the returned containers (no. 3), we will reuse it whenever possible.
5. For shipping via courier, recycled packaging will be used as much as possible.
* For ziplock bags, please reuse them at your home.
Let’s work towards saving the earth one small step at a time. #zerowaste
Bank transfer once order is confirmed.
Party, event and wholesale:
We would love to work with you. Please contact us at email@example.com.